Reservations, Cancellations & Policies
By booking online or by phone, it is presumed that you have read and agree to the following cancellation policy.
1. The entire park fee is charged at the time the reservation is made. There is a one-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations.
2. There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival (12 noon AST, one day ahead). This includes all no shows, early departures, evictions or inclement weather.
3. Cancellations must be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your reservation will be held until 8:00 pm on your arrival date, unless we hear from you before to advise us of your estimated time of arrival.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PERMIT RADIOS OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF AMPLIFIED MUSIC. ACOUSTICAL GUITAR AND SINGING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE IS ENCOURAGED BUT ONLY UNTIL 11:00 PM, WHICH IS QUIET TIME.
These policies have been set to ensure the comfort, enjoyment, and safety of our guests.
CHECK-IN after 1:00 PM
CHECK OUT before 12:00 PM
There are NO REFUNDS for early departures.
Vehicles: Speed limit is 10 km per hour. Watch for children playing. Park only in designated parking areas and please do not block roads. Unlicensed vehicles are not permitted to operate on the grounds.
Quiet Hours: Please be considerate of your neighbour by observing quiet time from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Excessive noise is not permitted any time.
Visitors: Additional fees will be charged for visitors and extra vehicles.
Pets: Pets are welcome and please remember:
• We ask they be on leash and not left unattended
• Please clean up after your pets, $20 per night
Equipment: Kettles, microwaves, grills are not permitted in rooms. We have a designated area for the use of these items.
Fires: No off-site wood or building materials permitted. Please visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for more information. Campfires must be attended at all times, kept low and contained within the fire rings provided. Fire bans may be imposed.
Trees: To ensure a quality experience for future guests, the cutting of trees, shrubs or branches and the gathering of wood is strictly prohibited. Please do your part to maintain our unique environment by respecting all plant life.
Wildlife: Wild animals are not to be fed or harmed.
Smoking and Vaping: There is no smoking or vaping on or near premises as per provincial regulation. There is a designated area on the premises.
Alcohol: Alcohol may be consumed responsibly in your room area and upstairs loft only. Please be considerate of your neighbors.